Appliance/Residential Use LCD Displays
- 3-5 Year Production Cycle
- Inventory Stocking (USA, Europe, Japan)
- High-Volume, Global Manufacturing Infrastructure
- Long-life Backlight (50k hrs)
- Field Replaceable Backlight (TFT)
A world leader in the design and manufacture of OEM liquid crystal displays (LCDs), KYOCERA Display is a total solution provider for commercial and vending machines, office equipment, consumer electronics, household cooking, refrigeration and laundry appliances, and an ever-broadening range of emerging applications. We offer the broadest range of standard LCD products.
Additional KYOCERA Display Technologies for Appliance/Residential Use Displays
- Transflective (CSTN & Monochrome) - Transflective displays offer both Reflective and Transmissive modes resulting in high light reflectance, for a "bright display", even in direct sunlight.
- Anti-Reflective Coatings (TFT) - AR reduces surface reflectivity to approximately 0.3% with no decrease in luminance or contrast and no increase in power. KYOCERA Display AR coating is factory made and factory warranted.
- Low EMI LVDS Interface (TFT) - KYOCERA Display offers LVDS interfaces ensuring minimal EMI and the use of longer, simpler interface cables. KYOCERA Display also offers Reduced-Swing Differential Signaling (RSDS) as the interface inside the display between the timing controller and the column drivers. With this combination it is easier than before to achieve electromagnetic compliance.